- CETG0.0450.00 0.00%
- ^FTSE6576.74+31.47 +0.48%
- VDE112.50-1.01 -0.89%
- ^DJUSEN672.15-7.15 -1.05%
- BP39.10-0.30 -0.76%
- CVE20.72+0.14 +0.68%
- EOM0.00N/A N/A
- MRO28.27+0.04 +0.14%
- CHK18.42-1.44 -7.25%
- AUDUSD=X0.8129N/A N/A
- USDJPY=X120.078N/A N/A
- WP Stock Ticker
To show sotck chart
Recent News & Blog
While we have noted intense bottom-hole pressures throughout the drilling of the Lightsey Re-entry well, a “pill” of weighted mud... Read More →
Further price support in briefly diminished reserves? US Energy Information Agency “expects those reserves to rebound in its 2013 report... Read More →
*Click image for larger view.... Read More →
- Mid-Appalachian – Capital City’s deep historic experience and network in upstream Ohio and Pennsylvania includes conventional, shallow plays and unconventional, horizontal opportunities, both liquids and dry gas…
- Texas – Capital City continues to work closely with preferred operators, especially, in horizontal development plays such as the Buda limestone, underlying the much-talked-about Eagle Ford shale…
- Wyoming – Capital City’s preferred operators in Wyoming’s Niobrara and elsewhere provide strategic access to superb secondary recovery opportunities…
Serious inquiries most welcome for further information.
Join Our Newsletter
Our Well Holdings
View our current well holdings.
Inquire about our stock, as well as other potential investments.
Capital City Energy Management Team.
Check out Capital City Energy Group highlights.