- CETG0.05+0.00 +0.00%
- ^FTSE7070.70+17.03 +0.24%
- VDE115.68-0.85 -0.73%
- BP43.46-0.14 -0.32%
- CVE19.16-0.11 -0.57%
- MRO30.33-0.22 -0.72%
- CHK14.54+0.00 +0.00%
- AUDUSD=X0.7824+0.0002 +0.0307%
- USDJPY=X118.8700+0.0000 +0.0000%
- WP Stock Ticker
RECENT FILINGS Click here to view our 2012-2013 Form 10-K.
Recent News & Blog
Northeastern Wyoming: Among our most productive…
- Mid-Appalachian – Capital City’s deep historic experience and network in upstream Ohio and Pennsylvania includes conventional, shallow plays and unconventional, horizontal opportunities, both liquids and dry gas…
- Texas – Capital City continues to work closely with preferred operators, especially, in horizontal development plays such as the Buda limestone, underlying the much-talked-about Eagle Ford shale…
- Wyoming – Capital City’s preferred operators in Wyoming’s Niobrara and elsewhere provide strategic access to superb secondary recovery opportunities…
Serious inquiries most welcome for further information.
Join Our Newsletter
Our Well Holdings
View our current well holdings.
Inquire about our stock, as well as other potential investments.
Capital City Energy Management Team.
Check out Capital City Energy Group highlights.