Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Capital City Energy Group, Inc. is a rapidly expanding energy company. Our business has evolved from being an innovative leader in the design, management and sponsorship of retail and institutional direct participation energy programs to become one of the few vertically integrated independent oil & natural gas companies. Our strategy is to continue to grow a portfolio of core areas which provide growth opportunities through grass-roots drilling, operating, service companies, acquisitions and fund management. This strategy we have named our “Triad” business model, which consists of: Fund Management, Principal Investments and Strategic Acquisitions of energy related companies.
We are continuing to aggressively pursue our Triad business model by acquiring energy-related businesses that are strategic to the core fund management business such as drillers, operators, service companies, pipelines, and lease owners, among others. The combination of the Triad strategy is allowing us to become more opportunistic and afford the company greater strategic control over its investments through vertical integration. The direct ownership in the full spectrum of assets within the energy industry transforms Capital City Energy Group into a more dynamic and full-service energy company.
Our goal is to build shareholder value by
- Meeting the investment community’s need for energy opportunities
- Owning and managing a portfolio of energy properties
- Strategic acquisitions and the management of energy related companies
Capital City Energy Group’s Drivers for Success
- Scalable growth business model
- Strength and vision of management team
- Proprietary relationships with operator partners
- Expansion through strategic acquisitions
- Earnings growth through economies of scale and management efficiencies
Our vision is to persistently grow shareholder value through our “Triad” business model.